Thursday, 27 August 2026

Slump

I'm in a bit of a reading slump at the moment. We went on holiday at the beginning of August and I only took my Kindle, but I had this idea that I'd get loads of reading done, in between the other things we were doing. In reality, I couldn't decide what book to choose, and then I think I only read one! 

Since I got back, I've decided to leave the Kindle alone and try to get through some more paperbacks. I haven't used my TBR Jar; instead, I'm currently reading in alphabetical order of author surname! Just because! But it's still been a bit hit and miss. 

Part of me wants to force myself to read the books that I'm less excited about, and part of me thinks I should ignore everything else and only focus on the ones that I really want to read, even if they're on my Kindle. It's a dilemma!

No comments:

Post a Comment